Wednesday 6 March 2013

YELLOW & STRIPES







Temperatures have been mild today but it was overcast and I needed some bright colours (again). I am pleased with myself for doing quite well on my personal colour challenge :-)

Today I payed my parents a visit after work. Due to the non-availibility of my usual photographer AKA my daughter Alena (too busy with school and not too long now she will have her final exams) my father was kind enough to quickly take a few photos.

I am wearing a ZARA blazer from last year worn by Alena here, here and here. We share clothes and accessories and isn't it interesting to see the different stylings?

Have a wonderful rest of the week, wherever you are.
Annette


P.S. I feel truly honoured to be featured on Fabulous after 40 - Fashion Advice To Help You Tweak Your Chic© by style experts Deborah and JoJamie today. Please visit their fabulous blog!


:::::

Heute war es zwar mild, aber bewölkt und die Sonne ließ sich kaum blicken. Somit war Farbe besonders wichtig! Ich bin sehr zufrieden mit mir, dass ich meinen Vorsatz tatsächlich umsetze, insgesamt mehr Farben zu tragen und nicht nur Schwarz.

Nach dem Büro habe ich bei meinen Eltern vorbeigeschaut und da meine Tochter, die normalerweise meine Fotografin ist, keine Zeit hatte (sie macht bald Abitur und hat zur Zeit noch etliche Klausuren), hat mein Vater schnell ein paar Fotos von meinem heutigen Outfit geschossen.

Der gelbe ZARA Blazer ist eines der Kleidungsstücke, das meine Tochter und ich uns teilen. Ihre Stylings seht Ihr hier, hier und hier.

Ist schon Mittwoch Abend... das Wochenende rückt näher ;-)
Annette




blazer ZARA | striped top H+M | necklace H+M


Linking up with

IFB Project #95: Show Us Your Stripes

 




SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig