Thursday 26 December 2013

FUR AND LEATHER FOR TURN OF THE YEAR


FUR & LEATHER

I can't deny I am in love with fur this winter! I showed you how I styled my daughter's fur coat with a floral dress here, my fur hat here and now - finally - I got my very own fake fur coat! I wasn't actually looking for one but knowing that my daughter will go back to university early January there will be no more chance for borrowing hers. It was a no-brainer when I saw this one on sale for less than 30€! A very classic almost ladylike style but I gave it a twist with my black faux leather trousers.

Just recently I won a fabulous necklace from lovely Ani of Fleurani which I showed you in my Christmas post. Can you believe how lucky I am? Besides my snakeprint clutch I am proudly wearing my new golden Swarovski bracelet, another recent giveaway by my dear blogger friend Katja of collected by Katja, based in Vienna, Austria. I couldn't believe I had been the lucky winner on two blogs! I follow Katja's amazing blog for quite a while. She is not only a beautiful woman with an amazing sense of style but also very kind and supportive. Thank you so much, dear Katja!

I would like to give something back to my wonderful readers and there will be 2 fantastic international sweepstakes in January!



PELZ & LEDER

Ich glaube, Ihr habt schon mitbekommen, dass ich zur Zeit total auf Pelz stehe! Erst die von meiner Tochter ausgeliehene Pelzjacke, die ich hier wintertauglich mit einem Kleid getragen habe, danach meine Pelzkappe und nun habe ich - endlich - meine eigene Jacke! Ich hatte gar nicht explizit danach gesucht, auch wenn ich wußte, dass meine Tochter sie nach den Semesterferien wieder mit nach London nehmen würde, aber für weniger als 30€ im Sale konnte ich nicht "nein" sagen, oder?

Erst kürzlich habe ich eine wunderschöne Statement Kette bei Ani von Fleurani gewonnen, die ich Euch auf meinem Weihnachts Post vorgestellt habe. Ich bin wirklich ein doppelter Glückspilz, denn neben meiner Clutch mit Schlangenprints trage ich heute mein goldenes Swarovski Armband, das ich bei einem Giveaway meiner Bloggerfreundin Katja von collected by Katja aus Wien gewonnen habe! Ich konnte es gar nicht glauben, als mich ihre mail erreichte! Ich folge Katja's Blog schon seit längerer Zeit und bin von ihrem Stil einfach begeistert! Aber nicht nur ihre perfekt zusammengestellten Looks zeichnen ihren Blog aus, sondern Katja selbst ist eine wunderschöne Frau, unheimlich offen und hilfsbereit. Herzlichen Dank, liebe Katja!

Ich möchte meinen wunderbaren Leserinnen auch etwas zurückgeben und habe 2 hochwertige internationale Giveaways für Euch im Januar!




Photos taken by Alena

Fur Coat H&M | similar style by MANGO {on sale} and Lipsy London
Trousers H&M | similar via Nordstrom and Piperlime | real leather at great price by asos
Bracelet c/o Swarovski {same in black}
Clutch New Look {similar} | gorgeous options by Cole Haan and Trina Turk
Heels Esprit | similar via Zalando and Rockport



SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig